People nowadays look for instant pleasures and things. They want instant coffee, instant heating in the microwave, instant information from the internet, immediate better physical shapes and they unfortunately disregard the consequences of the unhealthy process to get there.
Success is not instant. Success is the result of long term efforts at different levels.
Here are some basic tips for long term solid success:Here are some basic tips for long term solid success:
- Keep upgrading your information by reading books, attending seminars, subscribing to interesting websites, watching informative videos, continuing education, etc.
- Surround yourself with successful people; their energy is contagious.
- Keep three types of goals in front of you: short term, medium term and long term ones. Put them in written and be accountable for the achievements.
- Build long term relationships: meet new people, listen to them, be flexible to adapt to their demands, keep your promises every single time, and make sure to never miss a deadline.
- Find good people, delegate some tasks to them, teach them how to better perform, mentor them to reach their peak performance and then grow together to another level.
- Don’t keep your information to yourself. Share your knowledge, document your experience, and always seek to upgrade your skills. Nothing happens if doesn’t have a deadline..
- Find a momentum: great things need discipline and momentum. Make sure to be determined and to shape frequencies that suit you in all areas of your life. Schedule your calls, meetings, fun times, learning times, etc.
Success is not about luck, it is also not about an overnight coincidence. Stop looking for great ideas or something new; just believe that you always reap what you sow.
Everyone wishes to expand but not everyone is willing to pay price to get there.
What is your next move to succeed?
Jade W. Dagher
Business & Wealth Strategist
Certified Management Consultant ©